Balancing Pitta – Foods for Harmony
Discover which foods to avoid and which to incorporate into your diet to balance Pitta dosha.
- Incorporate Pitta pacifying foods such as leafy greens, cilantro, cucumber, watermelon, coconut, and fresh yogurt.
- Avoid foods with heating energy, including hot spices and nightshades like tomatoes.
- Integrate bitter-tasting foods like bitter melon into your meals.
- Limit the consumption of coffee, soda, and alcohol.
- Make lunchtime your largest meal of the day.