Balancing Kapha – Foods for Harmony
Discover which foods to avoid and which to incorporate into your diet to balance Pitta dosha.
- Choose Kapha-pacifying foods like cooked vegetables, legumes, and warming foods.
- Incorporate bitter and astringent flavors such as turmeric, fenugreek, and garlic into your meals.
- Avoid Kapha-aggravating foods that are cold and heavy.
- Limit consumption of dairy, carbs, and sugar.
- Refrain from using food as a means of coping with emotions or combating boredom.
- Integrate yoga and meditation into your daily routine to help process and digest emotions.